Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Perks of living alone...and READER PARTICIPATION DAY!



I'm posting tonight because Lauren asked me to return to the blogging world. Lies. That's one reason........... but mostly it's because I'm drunk. Today is the first ever reader participation day. I'm uploading a photo that should appear somewhere on the screen. It contains 3 items:

1. a bottle of red wine
2. my pants
3. a picture of Al Green

I'm new to this shit so hopefully the photo doesn't end up in some obscure place on the page thus beginning the game "Where in the World are Katie's pants?".

#1 - If you think that's the first time I (among others) have ever played that game you TOTALLY don't know me.
#2 - Your mission if you choose to accept it is to guess what I was doing tonight that somehow involved all 3 of these items.
#3 - If you win, you get bragging rights. No cash prize. No sexual favors.
#4 - Maybe sexual favors.
#5 - Woooooooooooo Wine Wednesday

You have approximately 24 hours to respond before I'll forget I even did this and you'll never know the answer. Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. Well here's how it went down:

    Exhausted and frustrated, you got home from work and immediately changed into comfy pants. Realizing your error, you then removed the pants, remembering that no pants is always better than pants. After a quick survey of your DVR memory, and frustrated that you have no trashy "reality" tv to watch, you sashay to the kitchen for a bottle of wine. Classy chick that you are, you even use a glass. Turning on some music, you begin high decibel karaoke to "Let's Stay Together", complete with air-mic. Shortly into the chorus, you realize that particular song now reminds you of Mr. Obama, which pisses you off and depresses you. Switching the album to the next song does not help, since "Tired of Being Alone" only reminds you that you are pantsless in your apartment doing solo karaoke. Hence the drunk, and the blog post. However, your only mistake of the night, was not drunk dialing me. For shame! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can neither confirm nor deny this account of my Wednesday evening as I'm hoping more than 1 person reads my blog and will choose to reply soon. *cough* Lauren H. *cough. I will, however, publicly state that as my #1 fan you have attained #1 best friend status. You're really going places!! haha :)

      Delete
  2. Liar. I nailed it. And thank you for the public avowing of my friendship status.

    ReplyDelete