Monday, December 12, 2011

How to start??

I've finally decided to create a blog. Namely it's a place for me to share, vent, wallow in, and celebrate being a 27 (almost 28...*vomit*) year old independent, single female. Let's get to the basics:

#1 - I will never INTEND to offend anyone...although I'm sure it will happen. My opinions and perspective on life are my own and should not be taken as me saying my life is any better, worse, harder, or easier than yours.

#2 - I won't blog every day. I know this. I don't even wash my hair every day.

#3 - This is going to get really boring if it's just me spouting off all the time. Stop being a creepy, silent internet stalker and comment. Give me something to write about.

#4 - If you are my friend I'll probably talk about you on here. Stop being interesting and you won't get talked about. It's really that simple.

That's it for now. Perhaps this thing will actually become interesting by the next post! :)

-Lulu Pin It Now!

2 comments: